FilterBlast Patch Notes
??.08.17 v1.8 (in progress)
- Here is the list of features from upcoming update which are already applied on the site:
- Advanced mode's Editor now has layout toggle (hooray to wide editor!)
- Advanced mode's "Reparse" button now located at bottom control bar. "(Reparse) & Reset Options" button is removed, since it works exactly as "Reset customization".
- Added new Currency types and other items to Visual Preview's itemsets. Also Area names in Zone level switch are updated too. Thanks to Chuanhsing for datamining and POEDB!
- Added new AlertSounds files. Thanks to Flinna for extracting and sharing them in Atom Package for item filters!
- Added support of "PlayAlertSoundPositional" and also new extra syntax command "SetGlobalSoundPositioning default/on/off" so you can switch positioning for all sounds in filter with one line of code.
- Parser now optimizes the code with new "ItemFilterAlert" prefix of sound IDs, keeping only sound numbers, which works same way.
- Updated PoE Default Filter to v3.0
- Options now can have no title, which can look better when grouping few options related to same thing. Syntax: SetOption ... # no title
- Added Extended List of Filters page. Filters, which are not updated after a patch with major item filter changes and don't highlight new valuable item types now will be hidden from "Select Filter" dropdown list. Experienced users still can access outdated filters and modify them via unique link or extended list page.
- Improved item sizing in Visual Preview - now it's more close to real in-game appearence.
- Reworked "Highlights" itemset. Added "All Uniques" itemset. Added Shaped maps to "Maps and Fragments" itemset.
- Itemsets now also has few RNG modes with different quantity and rarity modifiers. Few modes (with Identified and Corrupted items) will be added later.
- Zone Level switch now has location names to assist you in preparation to races :) Also now there is two RND level modes for weird experiments.
- Items now may get +1 or +2 to itemlevel to imitate drops from Magic, Rare or Unique Monsters. Due that ItemLevel added to tooltip.
- Items which may have quality now can randomly get it (excluding items from "Highlights" itemset), just like they get sockets and links.
- Improved chance to get "Tabula Rasa" in "Body Armours" itemset. Kaom's "Glorious Plate" and "Titan Greaves" now have correct amount of sockets :o)
- Some UI improvements (including new place for measurements)
- Filters now may have separate selectors for Presets, Color and Sound Themes. The code has been reworked to allow partial changes of customization, so changing preset will not reset user-made customization of color and sound themes and vice versa. For example check out Greengroove's and NeverSink's filters.
- NOTE: Previously all themes of Neversink's filters were in "Preset" selector, which affected the save/share url generation. If you want to use previous save, which had preset with non-default theme, PM me and i'll convert it for you manually to new format. Auto-conversion will be added later, if there will be enough requests.
- Added ability to specify in filter's config file predefined files with color and sound themes (like Presets). In-code support of such themes will be added soon!
- Added support of Filtration's ".filtertheme" format - currently available only for integrated filters via config file, for advanced users this will be later available as built-in import tool.
- Icon in "Refresh Preview" buttons now rotates when loading is in process.
- Branch command now supports SmartBlocks. Parent block still can have SmartBlock definition too - so any combos are possible!
- Some UI improvements, code optimization and minor bugfixes
27.04.17 v1.6 beta
- This is beta version, few features are still in development. There may be bugs - please provide your feedback - it's very helpful!
- Options with type info and link now support multiple values. All links in one option will be displayed on one line (with spacing). All values in info option will be displayed as separate paragraphs.
- Resize mode of SetGlobalFontSizeRange now also affects blocks without SetFontSize command (adds it with resize based on middle value), so now it's definetly global.
- Fixed small bug in preview: check for Class/BaseType was not case-sensetive (thanks Geistbear for report)
- Updated default value of FontSize for actual one: 33 (Wiki was wrong, thanks to xhul for finding this out)
- Fixed bug with SetOption's "Default value": now it works as intended.
- Added new command SetTab [Tab Name] - which allows to group options in tabs. Every option after SetTab will be added to that tab. You still can add options outside tabs, using "SetTab None".
- Added parsing mode for not-wrapped disabled blocks (wrapping is still recommended). This mode is already applied to Neversink's Lootfilter, so now it's UI shows commented SmartBlocks too.
- Now parsing modes can be changed in filter script itself via SetConfig.
- SetConfig now has param $DisabledBlocks with possible values: ignore, detect, wrapped. If you want to use "detect" be sure to not put space between # and Show/Hide, otherwise it'll count as regular comment.
- SetConfig now has param $BlockGroups with possible values: off, neversink, smart. "smart" uses standart SmartBlocks syntax.
- Parser now mutes (volume = 0) PlayAlertSound in hidden blocks, instead of deletion. This helps with items, which already have sound by game's defaults.
- Added Sound theme editor. It supports SetSound command (recommended), but also can use PlayAlertSound comments as sound tags.
- Added Color theme editor (currently beta version). Currently only supports SmartColors, but extra syntax for setting Themes and Colors will be added soon!
- Tabs with smartblocks, sound and color theme can have customized placement via SetTab [Tab name] (Tab name = "Block switches" / "Color theme" / "Sound theme")
- SetConfig $SmartBlocks_Position has been renamed to $SmartTabs_Position, since it now affects whole auto-generated tab set with Blocks Groups and Theme Editors.
- Added @ prefix detection in SmartBlocks, to mark blocks which associated with custom UI options, same way as ~ advanced SmartBlocks.
- Added slider type to SetOption, for more easy customization of numeric variables.
- Fixed rare issue with unsuccessful saves in advanced mode, which happened only for filters with over 1000 UI options (including block switches), now limit is 10000 which hopefully should be enough for a good filter. (thanks to alhazred70 for bug report)
- Improved Item sets (some re-arrangements, updates and fixes)
- Added sound preview feature: by clicking on item in preview you can hear it's ingame drop sound.
- Parser now removes PlayAlertSound from hidden blocks (there is no sense to notify about items you don't want to be warned)
- Added new command type "SetConfig" and it's first parameter. Now filter makers can change position of SmartBlocks in UI with "SetConfig $SmartBlocks_Position top"
- Added special option to add empty lines in UI option for better appearance. Usage: "SetOption $EmptyLine" (don't add anything to "$EmptyLine")
- Added "Legacy League changes" item set - so now you can check how filters highlight new stuff!
- Implemented auto-update feature for integrated filters. If your filter is already on FilterBlast - i'll message you soon with info how to make this work.
- Added previous/next filter switches
- Improved UI layout with wide preview and updated tilesets
- Added PoE Default item filter - so now you can compare it with others (thanks to Bex for providing 2.6 default filter file)
- Fixed recent bug with Save/share feature in Advanced mode
- Some minor bugfixes and improvements
- Added Item Sets feature to Visual Preview: now you can switch this to see how will look different items of selected set on current zone level.
- Some bugfixes and improvements
13.02.17 v1.4 beta
- This is beta version, some features were post-poned to next patch.
- Added Visual Preview feature. Now you can preview all integrated filters, compare and choose what fits your needs best!
- Visual Preview has switchable backgrounds, location level and also can emulate "alt" to show hidden items. More preview features will be added in next patches.
- Advanced mode now shows filter's performance benchmarks (under Resulting Code preview): initial loading time and processing time of preview items. This is relative data - the game's parser works differently and may have different performance results.
- Reworked and improved user interface (...to be continued!)
- Advanced mode now always saves filters code (this is experimental and may be reverted back to Empty Template only).
- SmartBlock's options (|Comment / |Remove) now can be applied to Hide state too, replacing Hide, but still allowing to switch to Show
- Added "Expand All" and "Collapse All" buttons to SmartBlock UI
- Some minor bugfixes
- Added Unique Link generation for specific filter and chosen options. Added "Save/share" button to help players get permanent link to their customized filter. Also the link is saved as comment at start of the filter file, so you can easily upgrade later even if forgot to save the link before.
- Implemented configuration files for filters, which allow to store general filter information, presets and color themes, and links to sources at github/pastebin/etc for future auto-update feature
- Custom Options now can be used together with SmartBlocks, allowing even more powerful UI tweaks
- Extended syntax now can be used in comments with special suffix ("# //! " for commands and "# //$ " for replacable values). This can be used to make customizable UI while keeping source code compatibile with PoE parser.
- SetGlobalFontSizeRange now has optional "mode" parameter, which defines behavior: "limit" cuts off exceeding values, "resize" compresses value from default to a new range. If not specified - defaults to "limit".
- Added special highlight and note for Advanced SmartBlocks
- Added support of Neversink's section format, which now works as SmartBlocks
- Replaced regular textareas in Advanched mode with Ace Editor, which shows line numbers and later will be tweaked to highlight filter syntax.
- Added "& Reset Options" variant of Reparse button at Edit Source Code in Advanched Mode. Reparsing status is now indicated at Reparse button.
- Changed behavior of "Edit/View Code" button in Advanched mode: now it scrolls page to code editor/preview, instead of switching their visibility
- Improved error handling and comment parsing
- Some small bugfixes and optimization
- Updated help pages
- The platform now has 2 modes: default and andvanced.
- Default mode is simplier and more user-friendly.
- Advanched mode is useful for more experienced users and filter creators.
- Added SmartBlocks (Block Groups) support, which now appear as UI options tree
- SmartBlocks now can have visibility option at the end of the line ("|Remove", "|Disable" or "|Comment"), which allows more customization, while not affecting Filtration in any way
- "Comment" commands now outputs with Filtration's Disabled Block syntax and has optional parameter "Show"/"Hide" (if empty - uses "Show")
- Added "Disabled" and "Disable" block commands which are Filtration-like aliases for "Comment"
- Parser now returns detailed info of errors in filter code
- Added new command: SwitchTo value - allows to switch visibility of a block (especially useful in SetTag), possible values: Show, Hide, Comment, Remove. Also value can be empty which allows more flexibility with Options.
- Added new command: SetSound $Var_Name id volume # description - which later will be editable in Sound Scheme editor UI
- Parser now removes all duplicate or reduntant commands (note: new equation conditions replace previous "=" conditions to allow flexible use of Tags and Branches)
- For "BaseType" and "Class" commands parser now removes duplicate values
- Fixed small bug when comments of "Class" command would not output
- Added new UI option types: "info" and "link"
- Options and variables in their value now allow nesting of other options/variables
- Options and variables now can store @tags
31.12.16 v1.0 Initial Release
- poe.ninja integration for automatic economy updates
- Validation of Class and BaseType values
- Syntax Highlight in code editor/preview
- UI rework for 2.0 release
- ...and many unannounced cool stuff! :)