FilterBlast is free web-based tool and platform created to help Path of Exile community to effectively make, share, update and enjoy ingame loot filters.
Special Thanks to: Greengroove, EpicFail42, xhul, Felix35071, Antnee and NeverSink for helpful feedback and early support.
- Filter Distribution Platform with friendly User Interface
- FilterBlast hosts various item filters created by Path of Exile community members and allows to choose and download within few clicks
- Hosted item filters updated regularly (most of them use auto-update feature), so you will always download latest version of desired filter
- Visual preview feature lets you see how selected filters highlight items, compare and choose filter that fits your needs best!
- Some filters have customization options, which appear in the interface, allowing you to easily tune it for your needs
- "Save/share" button will copy unique link, which remembers filter and options you chose, helping you to easily share it with friends or update whenever you want.
- Also the link is saved as comment at start of the filter file, so you can easily upgrade later even if forgot to save the link before.
- Color theme and sound scheme editors, which allow more deep customization and fine tuning
- Advanced mode for experienced users and filter creators, where you can edit selected filter or even code your own and test changes on the fly
- Extended item filter parser
- Every filter you download here is passed through extended parser, which:
- Fully supports standard PoE item filter syntax and checks the code for errors
- Optimizes a filter by resorting condition-commands in blocks, which may improve filter's performance in the game
- Cleans up a filter, removing all duplicate or reduntant commands and values without any harm to it's functionality
- Supports popular community's syntax such as Color Tags or SmartBlocks (Block Groups), which automaticly transform into customization UI
- Has own extended syntax, which allows to write an item filter with less code and more readability
- Also extended syntax allows to specify Custom UI Options, bringing filter customization to a new level
- Help sections
- At Help page you can find various helpful information related to item filters